VACANCY: AWS DEVOPS GURU
We are currently looking for an experienced Dev Ops Engineer to join our team developing the company’s E-Commerce ecosystem by building new features, integrating new services and keeping the storefront platform (based on Magento) up to date.
We have an exciting role for a dynamic and enthusiastic cloud & infrastructure guru who enjoys working with customers and internal staff alike. This role will be the lead (and initially only) dedicated DevOps Engineer within our Agile delivery team. You will be a solid team player and superb communicator (both verbal & written) – who can deliver excellence in both project and support work. This role is responsible for providing Cloud and DevOps services, including technical presales, scoping, architecture, design, build and deployment of engineering solutions. The role is customer-facing and will entail liaising with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects, and implement new solutions. The role is varied in scope and technology and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
- Experience of Cloud with AWS and Azure
- Experience of designing, building and supporting e-commerce platforms
- DevOps experience
- Experience of Python, Go, Node or similar language
- Self-motivated and driven to learn new technology
- Passionate about technology –Attending conferences, personal Github projects, blogging, speaking at meetup groups, etc.
- Experience in a Site Reliability-based role
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Azure RM, Cloudformation, etc.)
- DevOps and automation experience (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Additional infrastructure skills such as networking/storage/etc. would be beneficial.
- Existing professional cloud qualification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA, RHSCA etc.).
- Understanding of high availability, disaster recovery and site replication solutions.
- Remote team experience
- Startup experience
- SaaS experience
This is an opportunity to join a company going through a very exciting period of growth and development.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please include a short cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position and your salary expectations.